วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Ansel Adam and Self-Portrait

Ansel Adam
This is a photo taken by Ansel Adam. It has a beauty of straight line, which leads your eyes to the mountain. This photo can give me two feeling, which are ending, and no ending. Because the street narrows into a line going on and on, this is giving me the no ending feeling. However, It has an ending feeling too because of the mountain.

This is the other kind of photo taken by Ansel Adam. The composition in this photo is very good. Two sides of the land are completely separated. Even though, it is black and white photo, he uses black tone color in the down left corner and in the top right corner. Gray tone color is used in the down right corner and in the top left corner.

I guess this is a photo taken in the air. It gives a confuse feeling when we look at the highways and cars. However, we can find peace in this picture also if we focus on some streets that have no car running in them.

Self-Portrait

This is my self-portrait painting. It shows that I love coffee. Every single day I need to drink one or two cup of fresh coffee, so the coffee beans turn in to my blood cell.

This is me sitting on the roof of a boat in the evening. Although, there is not much space on it, we can still see the depth of field.

This is an underwater photo. This is what I love to do. It shows how lively I am under water. Who said we can only breathe on the land.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น